Lubbock Real Estate Resource
RE/MAX is Main Street, Not Wall Street.
- Founded in 1973, in Denver, Colo., by Dave and Gail Liniger, who still lead the network today.
- Created by agents, not investors, and focused on raising the standards of professionalism and training.
- An industry innovator always emphasizing training. Among the first to emphasize agents becoming trained to help homeowners facing foreclosure.
- Among the first to give consumers access to all property listings in each multiple listing service, including the competition’s.
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. (We promote Lubbock homes & Lubbock Real Estate like Bestsellers)
- Nearly 90,000 agents in over 85 countries, a greater worldwide presence than any of competitors.
- RE/MAX Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations. These denote additional training in working with buyers and sellers with various needs.
RE/MAX is the Most Recognized Name in Real Estate. (Lubbock Realtors are known as THE EX/PERTS)
- RE/MAX has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.*
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website with more than 48 million visits annually.**
- When consumers find real estate online, “remax” is the most used search term among real estate brokerages.***
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest corporate balloon fleet in the world.
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community.
- RE/MAX agents have donated more than $115 million to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992.
- RE/MAX is a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series and has partnered with the organization in fighting breast cancer since 2002.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors’ Good Neighbor Award program.
RE/MAX is Recognized as An Industry Leader.
- RE/MAX agents outsell those from all other real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2012 REAL Trends 500 report. (We are a major reason why Lubbock Homes for Sale do not stay on the Market long.)
- The names of RE/MAX executives frequently appear among those of the industry’s most notable individuals, such as on the Inman News list of Most Influential Real Estate Leaders.
- RE/MAX was named a “Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer” by Military Spouse magazine for five consecutive years, beginning in 2007.
- For four consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey.